This item is limited to 3 per household.
- The biggest item that ends the 2017 year, the latest work of Tigger I appeared!
- Marking can be selected from a total of 4 types including 3 kinds of marking vehicles of TiKi!
* Japan's First Initial Benefit: Das Reich Division's Division Enclosing [figures] and [Ladders], where Walter Kruger stands on the vehicle of [TiKi] and can reproduce the famous photographs that are being taught!
[About actual vehicle]
- Tiger I overwhelmed the Allied forces with its power even in the German tanks of World War II.
- Deployed in each heavy tank battalion, it demonstrated its power in the battle of each front line from North Africa Front to Italy, Eastern Front.
- The vehicle of the 2nd SS Armored Division [Das Reich] who wrote the nickname of [TiKI] on the car body is one well-known one.
- Operation of this vehicle was started by the second SS armored division No. 8 squadron.
- On April 20, 1943, after the 3rd Kharkiv battlefield game, Walter Kruger, who served as the division chief of the Das Reich division at the time, was also famous for photographs standing on the vehicle of [TiKi] is.
- [TiKi] is said to be derived from the crew's girlfriend, but I do not know the details.
- [TiKi] was the initial type of Tigger I and was a type characterized by cylindrical cupola and rear air filter produced by July 1942.
[About the model]
- The model reproduces the initial production type of Tiger I type at 1/35 scale, one of German army's strongest tanks of World War II.
- Featuring vehicles written in the body of [TiKi] nicknamed the 2nd SS Armored Division No. 8 Squadron.
- We have already released a number of Tigers I and added new parts to the highly rated Dragon's kit to reproduce the appearance of [Kikki's battlefield in TiKi].
- Towel mounted on the rear of the turret The case also expresses the notch shape of the part of the pistol port, escape hatch exactly.
- In addition, the main gun shield is a new part firmly holding down the shape.
- Of course, other parts are also reproduced in detail.
- In addition, etched parts are also set, tightening the finish of details sharply.
- Modeled by firmly suppressing the characteristics of the initial production type, such as the air filter at the rear of the body and the cylindrical Commander's cupola.
- The crawler belt has a belt type DS track that is easy to assemble.
- On the decal, not only the letters of [TiKi] but also the body number is prepared.
- Military fans can not miss a kit. "
- Reproduced `TiKi` of the famous Das Reich division among the early production types of Tigger I
- First time limited division chief Walter Kruger encapsulates [figures] and [ladders] that can reproduce the famous photographs that stand on the vehicle of [TiKi]
- Main gun shield is also modeled with new parts that firmly holds shape (new mold)
- Preliminary crawler tracks on the front of the car and hand clamp stars are also reproduced with new molds (new mold)
- Gepekkasten equipped at the rear of the turret expresses the pistol port, the notch shape of the part applied to the escape hatch accurately (new mold)
- Firmly model the features of the initial production type, such as the air filter at the rear of the car body and the cylindrical Commander's cupola
- Set a belt type DS track that is easy to assemble for crawler belts
- Decal has not only [TiKi] letters, body number is also available
- When completed Size: Total length of about 315 mm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )