This item is limited to 3 per household.
Full length: approx 315mm.
- Adopted a powerful 88mm cannon was to show the overwhelming power of the Allied and Soviet troops in the main gun is Tiger Type I tanks of Germany.
- The body of a linear shape, such as proud of the heavy armor of the front 100mm, attack power, was one representative of the World War II in both the defense force.
- Production from 1942 has been started, and is assigned to the heavy tank battalion I was showing off its power in the North African Campaign and the Eastern Front.
- Produced from 1943 through 1944 the type is called the medium-term production type.
- Improvements to the various parts and the like are changed to the new cupola of with the abolition of the smoke grenade launchers and periscope had been added.
- In addition, it is also characterized by the middle of the mid-term type ZIMMERIT equipment to prevent the magnetic hafthohlladung became the standard specification.
- Sequentially deployed from 42 years is the Tiger I, which was started but, # 506 Heavy Tank Battalion, which has been organized in 43 years in July was the first of the troops that have been organized in the Tiger I from the beginning.
- After it continued to struggle in the Eastern Front, to update the equipment to the Tiger II, for it was also participated in the Ardennes battle from Arnhem of the Western Front.
- Kit reproduce the Tiger I mid-term production type, in the 1/35 scale.
- The new cupola to the fine detail of the equipped with turrets and the vehicle body, thoroughly reproduce the Tiger I mid-term type.
- In addition, the expression a ZIMMERIT which has been subjected to the body of armor surface in this model.
- Extremely high quality coatings reproduced in the sense of scale there is no exact pattern and discomfort'm glad specifications to reduce the burden of the coating work of the modeler.
- Of course also features reproduced in detail of its familiar style medium-term production type.
- Track the assembly was also set the DS track of handy integral.
- In addition, the marking reproduces the assigned vehicle of the 506 Heavy Tank Battalion, which was active in the 1944 Eastern Front.
- Box art of illustration is also in charge of Mr. familiar Onishi SusumuYoshi to military fan.
- Powerfully express the brave figure of Tiger I to struggle in the winter of the Eastern Front.
- Such as the background that rolls in appearance and dark clouds full of tension of infantry dressed in winter equipment, the image of the scene production is also an illustration of Hiroru powerful.
- Tiger I kit is, of course, one of the attention can not be overlooked package.
- Reproduce the Tiger I mid-term production type ZIMMERIT has been applied
- Modeled by the state body is subjected to the ZIMMERIT of except magnetic hafthohlladung to the vehicle body
- Until the fine detail of the turret and the vehicle was equipped with a new cupola, thoroughly reproduce the Tiger I mid-term type
- Track adopts the DS track of the assembly is handy belt type
- Marking reproduce the assigned vehicle of the 506 Heavy Tank Battalion, which was active in the 1944 Eastern Front
- Box art of illustration is also in charge of Mr. familiar Onishi SusumuYoshi Military fan
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )