This item is limited to 3 per household.
Full length: approx 20cm.
Please note that product specifications are subject to change.
- The Elephant German Heavy Tank Destroyer of World War II that heavy armor also reach to the power and maximum 200mm 71 caliber 8.8cm cannon of long gun barrel has demonstrated the overwhelming power.
- Development Porsche Dr. for the Tiger tank, equipped with a PaK43 / 2 71 caliber 8.8cm tank gun provided a new fixed fighting compartment in the vehicle body became rejected in competition prototype of the Henschel company.
- Above all, had adopted the drive system of the unique mechanism of engine power generation motor drive system was a feature.
- 90 cars using the car body, which has been available at the time of the competition prototype is made from March 1943.
- Among them ZIMMERIT of formality of been time hafthohlladung measures in August 1943 was also seen a vehicle that has been subjected to the vehicle body.
- Also immediately put into Kursk ship that has been waged between the July of the Soviet, it exerts its force.
- Such as dispatch to Berlin defensive war, it continued to bravely until the end of the war.
- A plastic model assembly kit reproduces the German Heavy Tank Destroyer Elephant of the Second World War in the 1/35 scale.
- Body parts representing the ZIMMERIT magnetic adsorption mine action that has been subjected to the body each part in this kit are available.
- Providing a large fixed fighting compartment in the rear portion of the vehicle body, up the vehicle body is more weight feeling of big size that exceeds the finish overall length 20cm protruding a long gun barrel of 8.8cm gun.
- Different coating of the pattern in the various parts are also accurately reproduced, it is a model of the finish full of presence.
- Lower body, fighting compartment is to be integrated parts, respectively, and reliably reproduced a unique shape.
- Suspension unit is also firmly express the Porsche type unique morphology.
- Tightens the feet with a belt-type track parts of the assembly easy to DS track.
- Upper body is directing the finish with depth piled the parts such as the slit of the engine deck part.
- Fighting compartment also including Commanders cupola, such as each hatch class and gun mantlet, detail to detail will enhance the feeling.
- Main gun is also realistic, travel lock parts also will be the accent of the finish.
- Marking the set and # 653 heavy tank destroyer battalion belonging vehicle in the first 653 heavy tank destroyer battalion belonging vehicle and the Italian Campaign in Poland in 1944.
- In the stand-alone course, its presence as a protagonist of the scene is the charm of one that does not miss the military modeler.
- Express ZIMMERIT magnetic adsorption mine action that has been subjected to the body various parts
- Big size that exceeds the finish overall length 20cm
- Different coating of patterns in various parts also are reproduced accurately, finish full of presence
- Lower body, fighting compartment is to be integrated parts respectively, reliably reproduced a unique shape
- Suspension unit is also firmly express the Porsche type unique form
- Track adopts the DS track easy assembly
- Marking the set and # 653 heavy tank destroyer battalion belonging vehicle of the 653 heavy tank destroyer battalion belonging vehicle and Italian Campaign in 1944 Poland
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )