Please note that product specifications are subject to change.
- Was working as a main infantry guns of the German army is 15cm heavy infantry gun sIG33 through the Second World War.
- 11.4 sIG33 caliber was a masterpiece heavy infantry cannon more than 4000 Gate has been produced over the 45 years from 1936.
- The infantry cannon that took a force to infantry support is mounted on the vehicle body of the Panzer I, it was the self-propelled Hoka is I No. self-propelled heavy infantry gun.
- Use of the vehicle body of the Panzer I B type.
- Remove the turret and upper body, there to remain loaded with sIG33 to normal field gun carriage, equipped with state of the wheels also mantlet also wearing was.
- And, the vehicle body is provided with the armor plate having a thickness of 10mm on the front and the left and right sides of the gun, fighting compartment of the open-top has been made.
- 38 cars in 1940 are produced, combat participation from the French invasion of the same year in May.
- Such as is also used in the Eastern Front of 1943, it was active in various places over the late war.
- Is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit of which was reproduced 15cm self-propelled heavy infantry gun the Panzer I type B kit of a combination of the 15cm heavy infantry gun sIG33 to the base of the Dragon.
- Precise modeling in the driver's seat around from unique underbody of the vehicle body of the Panzer I is familiar dragon unique, even the hatch engine deck, such as can be assembled to select the opening and closing, firmly reproduce every detail.
- Upper body, is mounted on the fighting compartment of the open-top, 15cm heavy infantry gun sIG33 the gun body, of course, until the field for the gun carriage, reproduced in mechanical. Gun barrel is possible to recoil, you can enjoy the difference of expression.
- Armor surrounding the fighting compartment is integrally molded in a slide mold. The thickness of the armor is also not fully reproduce sense of scale.
- Armor plate is opened the left and right of the rear end, can be assembled to choose a closed state. The front of the periscope armor plate is also possible select the opening and closing.
- A combination of the 15cm heavy infantry cannon mounted each wheel to the fighting compartment of the open-top which is surrounded by tall armor plate, looking forward to a unique presence in the model. Kit you'd like us to hand in the collection and scene.
- Hatch of the engine deck can be manufactured by selecting the opening and closing
- Armor surrounding the fighting compartment are integrally molded using a slide mold
- 5cm heavy infantry gun sIG33 the gun body, of course, until the field for the gun carriage, reproduced in mechanical
- Armor plate is opened the left and right of the rear end, it can be assembled to choose a closed state
- Periscope armor plate on the front can also select the opening and closing
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )