This item is limited to 3 per household.
- First time limited award: 1/35 scale Wittman figure included
[About actual vehicle]
- A military German Tiger tank ace, Michael Wittman, who knows the name if any military fan.
- In the operation of Barbarossa which began in June 1941, he participated as the car length of the No. 3 assault gun.
- If you destroy an enemy tank and as soon as you can hear the scales of the ace, in 1942 it gained Tiger I type and it became a tank chief and it is finally showing its strength.
- On August 8, 1944, a unit led by Wittman, composed of four Tigers I, encountered enemy tanks on their way to the front.
- Witman who took a battle fire also killed with the crew.
- The last model of Tigger I was the course of the last ride by Witman who recorded about 135 enemy tank destroyed numbers.
- The turret number was 007. The car body with thick armor which reached up to 100 mm could not bear the fire by shaman · fire fly and other enemy tanks.
[About the model]
- The model reproduces the late production type Tigger I type tank on 1/35 scale.
- In this kit, Michael Wittman of Tigger Ace is modeling the turret number 007 car which was the last to board.
- It is not to be missed that figures expressing the fearless appearance of Wittman who can set in cupola are set only in Japan for the first time.
- Of course, with the familiar dragon style, the vehicle details in detail, realistic reproduction.
- The car body is modeled in the condition with Tsu Merit coating applied.
- Mechanisms such as torsion bar type suspension and rolling ring are accurately reproduced.
- We adopt a belt type DS track which is easy to assemble for the crawler belt.
- Furthermore, the production of the grill of the engine deck at the rear part of the car body and the on-board tool etc. realize the feeling.
- Cupola and turret hatch can be opened and closed selectively and the detail on the back side is also expressed firmly.
- In addition, star antenna etc are also prepared, and we reproduce Wittman Tigger firmly.
- Decal is marked with the last Teagher of Wittman, No. 010 car of No. 101 Heavy Tank Battalion, and the mark of No. 009 car.
- The last Tigger model with the Wittman figure is also a kit not to be missed in the collection.
- Package art suitable for decorating the number of the kill is, of course, Mr. Bolstad's illustration.
- Michael Wittman, known as Tigger Ace in the Second World War, reproduced Teagher I's 007 car last on 1/35 scale
- In Japan only limited edition of the first version only completely new mold [1/35 Wittman figure] comes included
- Modeled with car body subjected to Tse merit coating
- Adopt belt type DS track which is easy to assemble for crawler belt
- Star antenna etc. are also prepared, and the Wittman Tigger is reproduced tightly
- Decal is marked the last Tigger of Wittman, the No. 101 car of the 101th heavy tank battalion, and the mark of No. 009 car
- When completed Size: Total length of about 315 mm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )