This item is limited to 3 per household.
- Adopted a powerful 88mm cannon was to show the overwhelming power of the Allied and Soviet troops in the main gun is Tiger I.
- Production from 1942 has been started, and is assigned to the heavy tank battalion I was showing off its power in the North African Front and the Eastern Front.
- Among them is the type produced from 1943 through 1944 is referred to as a medium-term production type. Improvements to the components such as the periscope with the new cupola had been added.
- In addition, it is also characterized by the middle of the mid-term type became the standard specification that Tse merit coating to prevent the magnetic hafthohlladung is applied from the factory.
- On the other hand, remote control operation is also possible explosives truck that the German army in the Second World War has been operational development is the Borg Forest.
- Such as Goliath Germans known in the Second World War, it developed a remote-controlled explosives truck. Borg Forest type A in its most large vehicle is the first production model.
- About 600 cars from 1942 through 1943 were produced. One of the company to operate them, # 313 armored squadron assigned to the 508th Heavy Panzer Battalion to deploy the Tiger in December 1943. The I participated in the first battle with Tiger I of the next 44 early as the operation vehicle in Italy of Anzio.
- Explosives truck that the German army was the operation of the Second World War, is a kit that the Tiger I used was set by each one both as the operation vehicle and Borg Forest.
- Tiger I modeled the medium-term production type. The body state which has been subjected to ZIMMERIT of except the magnetic hafthohlladung has been reproduced.
- Of course the beginning of the vehicle body each part, also modeled in detail, such as underbody. Feet tightens the finish adopted the DS track of easy to assemble belt type.
- Also firmly reproduction, such as radio control for the antenna parts of Borg Forest in the turret. Etching parts also set, such as the engine grille mesh.
- Marking offers a marking of the 508th Heavy Panzer Battalion C Squadron of the operation of the Borg Forest.
- Borg Forest, which was active in the combination is reproduced feel plenty of style unique vehicle.
- The total length of the finish is about 9.5cm. The body underside, side, top surface, has been reproduced in a different part of the rear surface, respectively.
- Also 500kg explosive case to be mounted on the vehicle body front separately reproduce the vehicle body. Rear portion of the vehicle body engine deck in addition also has firmly expressing the detail. Track is also a realistic finish with underbody in the assembly type.
- Unique vehicle scene also manufacture pleasure of working is a combination reproduced kit with Tiger I. The size of the Borg Forest side by side with Tiger I you can see well.
- Is a set of charm that can not be overlooked in the military fan.
- Reproduce the Tiger I was used as the operation vehicle and explosives transport vehicles Borg Forest in the set by each one cars
- Tiger I will reproduce the state which has been subjected to ZIMMERIT
- Track of Tiger I adopted the DS track of easy assembly belt type
- Tiger reproduction firmly well as radio-controlled antenna parts of Borg WALD the turret of I
- Marking provides a marking of the 508th Heavy Panzer Battalion C Squadron of the operation of the Borg Forest
- Borg Forest reproduce to feel plenty of unique style
- Also 500kg explosive case to be mounted on the vehicle body front separately reproduce the vehicle body
- Track Borg Forest is precisely reproduced in prefabricated
- Tiger I completed at the time Size: total length of about 240mm
- Borg Forest at completion Size: total length of about 95mm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )