Copyright Paramount Pictures Corp.
- Star Trek series collecting overwhelming support for SF fans from the TV series of 1966's TV series.
- 6 movies were released from 1979 to 1991 for the movie series by original members that appeared on its first television version
- The model reproduces the USS Enterprise NCC - 1701 (renovated type) of the movie version Star Trek.
- 1/1000 scale, the total length of the finish is about 312 mm, modeled realistically from the style to detail details.
- Reproduction of its form and details is a perfect version comparable to the larger 1/350 scale kit.
- Parts score is 35 points or more.
- Assembly is easy to assemble with a snap-in method without using glue.
- Of course the display stand is also set.
- Since it is a ball type joint, you can freely change the angle and display it.
- In addition, this kit sets as a bonus part a decal that reproduces the painting process of the surface called "Aztec pattern" which seems to be covered with numerous panels applied to miniatures for movies.
- A decal that covers the entire surface will reproduce the [Aztec pattern] in the model in the hand. The finish is exactly the enterprise itself that appears in the movie.
- Package is a finish full of atmosphere with illustration by Andrew Provert, one of original designers from the movie [STARTREK: THEMOTIONPICTURE].
- It is a kit not to be missed by Star Trek fans.
- Also already on the same 1/1000 scale NX - 01 and TOS version of enterprise are also on sale. By all means, please make all series of enterprise.
- Movie version Star Trek's USS Enterprise NCC-1701 (refurbished type) reproduced on 1/1000 scale
- Finished product size: Approximately 312 mm
- Adhesive-free snap kit
- Over 35 parts total
- Exhibition stand parts included
- Molding color: white + clear parts
- Decal included to reproduce Aztec pattern
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )