* This item is covered in this Hobby Search Blog entry!
- The handle name is, Kuroneko.
- Started as a novel and moving onto comics, even TV anime and game, the popular series
with expanding multi-media, second volume of [Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii
wake ga Nai] figure is "Kuroneko".
- Kuroneko have been turned into a figure with the costume of the "Queen of Nightmare"
from the anime [Maschera ~The Lamentation of the Fallen Beast~] that she loves and
is seen wearing often in the series.
- To create the silhouette that is loyal to the original settings, the skirt has been made
with care to lightly expand.
- The black and white creates a chic blend of color, and the luxurious use of frills creates a
very splendid atmosphere.
- The expression reproduces the moment as she blushes, yet looking edgy to cover her
embarrassment, very much like her shy self.
- Her characteristic hairstyle with the straight cut fringe had been created carefully so
not to be too heavy, by creating fine layers, making her hair look nice and smooth.
- Also putting much care into the flow of her hair from the back, making sure to express the
sway as she moves. The roses on the hairband have also been made very cutely.
- The figure has been made the express a cute atmosphere compared to the
energetic "Kirino" slated for February.