- Tier 1 is the first practical jet Gurosutami famous during World War II Allies / 72 scale appearance in the series!
- Gloster Meteor was released extremely well received at the Cyber \u200b\u200bF. III, FI version is released.
- FI is equipped with a turbo engine, Rolls-Royce Uerandoenjin Britain's first practical
The first production model of Meteor, the turning battle in July 1944, VI \u200b\u200bis quite useful in with intercepting rockets.
- F. III is a different wing of the detail, reproduced in New Mold canopy. Rolls-Royce also
In parts of New Mold Uerandoenjin well.
- The user-friendly content with an emphasis on ease of assembly makes extensive use of slide molds.
- F. III is a gem and want to have fun than to make.
- 1 / 72 FI-scale meteor completely reproduce the appearance of
- Rolls-Royce comes Uerandoenjin New Mold
- Sheets, joystick, and finely reproduced Kokupittopatsu the instrument panel
- Minor details such as legs and tires
- F. III, unlike the die there is no air brake FI reproduced for the new wing
- Using a slide mold, accurate reproduction of part of the canopy sliding rails
- FI meteor body shape reproduction of detail as the scale
- Canopy is a new type of mold parts of the bulge of the zenith. Select a closing can be produced
- A realistic model of a laminar airfoil wing
- Details in part expressed beautifully equipped with machine guns nose
- Ladder can be made at any angle
- Ladder sliding mold reproduce using
( This is an automatic translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )