- Flight operations can be fully 4CH
This unit can be operated in 4CH and 3CH Toiraji, unlike the functionality is included to the left and right aileron movement, we realized the original three-dimensional movement of the helicopter.
The operation of this size can be the same as a real radio-controlled helicopter allows it.
- Full set an all-
Arrives at hand in the required set of flight in an all-NANO. Transmitter as well as aircraft for the flight, flight battery, battery charger, spare main rotor and the other, tools for maintenance, batteries offer up.
This time being a set of complete set will no play?
- 5in1 control systems Trust
Features and high performance gyro Ultra small and lightweight, send and receive radio waves, to control all aircraft equipped with features in a compact size.
5in1 is this freedom flight, let go to achieve stable flight.
- Enjoy plenty of flight time
320mAh Li-Po battery capacity for micro size. Long flights can be less than 10 minutes with about twice as large compared to the standard micro-sized helicopter 150mAh.
- [Anyone] to enjoy the flight coaxial inversion method
Fly in secret to allow the inversion method can be found in letting go of the 2 × 2 coaxial rotors. The helicopter had four layers of any two that can fly, so get to experience the fun fly well, whatsoever! We adopted this method in NANO.
- How to play freely
Though small, the NANO can enjoy the charm of a real RC helicopter [fun fly] [Fun cure] [look forward] you can find a way to enjoy every owners.
Children will be strengthened by the flight of concentration. Wife, and children living together in the RC.
Anywhere, compact and safe so as gifts.
I now begin the RC helicopter, the aircraft can be recommended as a first step for training. To use, Please Come NANO experience of our people to use freely.
- Complete body kit assembled (pre-built units such as motor control 5IN1)
- Transmitter 2.4GHz 4CH (weak radio)
- 3.7V 320mAh Li-Po battery
- 6V/12V Charger
- Preliminary rotor (four total × 2 × 2 on the bottom)
- Tools for Maintenance
- × 4 batteries
- Japanese manual (an authorized dealer service ESKY)
- Length: 174mm
- Height: 128mm
- Main Rotor Diameter: Φ210mm
- Gross weight: 60g (with battery)
- Charging time: 20 minutes
- Flight time: 10 minutes
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )