- [In standing mode when you die! ]
- Variable armored fighting vehicle [Gunhead] that World Federal Government Army launched into robot war with an evolved computer [Chiron 5] with self-programming function from the special effects movie [Gunhead] published in 1989 passed through 23 years Finally resurrected!
- It is a specification which can be said to be just `fixed edition` made with contemporary placott technology by provision of materials from coach special supervisor `Director Kawakita Koichi`, complete supervision.
- Transformation to tank mode and standing mode is reproduced by replacing some!
- Independence is possible in the standing mode, and display is decided only by the gun head, such as the reproduction of 'vertical shaft moving mode' which was impressive even during the play.
- Aircraft number and other markings indicating the main machine [Gunhead 507] are reproduced in the attached decal.
- As set up, you can enjoy the last scene in the play due to the gimmick removal gimmick of the top `20 mm chain gun` as well as the 'Barrel` containing' Vintage whiskey 'in addition to the` fuel tank` in addition to the `fuel tank`.
- Please fully assemble the thoroughly built plastic kit [gun head] with your own hands.
· Barrel without holding belt × 1
· Installation barrel (on left side only according to setting)
· Fuel tank × 2
· Brooklyn figure (unpainted) × 2
· It is possible to replace from tank (G1 mode) to standing (G2 mode).
- There is an elastic gimmick in both arms. (Stretch near the wrist)
· The fingers of the left and right manipulators move independently of each other.
- The wire injection hole of the shoulder part and the leg part is reproduced by removing the hatch (wire is not attached)
※ This product will be a regenerated product.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )