*This product does not include the figurine.
- 1/6 best !!! to the figure of the accessory parts
- 20mm anti-aircraft cannon Flak38 is the German army's main anti-aircraft cannon at the time of the second World War.
- Based on the accuracy and reliability 20mm anti-aircraft cannon Flak30 both were high, it has been improved so that it can compete even in enemy aircraft to speed by increasing the rate of fire.
- The height of its performance has also been demonstrated that has been widely used in all fronts of the land, sea and air.
- At the time of movement it is mounted on a special trailer [Sd.Ah.51 trailer] of the two-wheel, half-track vehicle and sdkfz 2, and in the transport vehicle and horses such as the Opel Blitz was held.
- 20mm anti-aircraft cannon Flak38 late type appeared in the 1/6 kit version.
- To details such as Yuraka and welding marks Yes faithfully reproduced.
- It is recommended to vignette manufacture of in conjunction with the German figure.
- Accurately reproduce the thickness of the mantlet
- Gunner seat also accurately reproduced
- Elevation angle can be manufactured at any angle
- It has been reproduced in sharp detail hand wheel
- Of the rotating platform that has been accurately reproduced detail
- Yuraka is realistic were reproduced until the welding trace made
- Sight of the detail
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )