[Revoltech Takeya Takeya Takayuki challenge in powerhouse × Masakazu Katsura [ZETMAN]]
Acclaimed sculptor and global co-starring the original author!
Hero Action Figures ultimate birthday here!
- Takayuki Takeya has also participated in the popular cartoon character design Masakazu Katsura [ZETMAN] is planning
Series who led all of the coloring-production prototype. Exactly, is a global sculptor who knows the ZETMAN
Further heights on the stage of a three-dimensional object hero teamed up with the original author, the center of the story the [ZET]
I had to sublimate. Super serious with a revolver, got overwhelming mobile specs
It is the birth of hero action figures.
[Was committed to the survival of the human race [ZET]]
- Adopted the soft parts in the abdomen, waist, shoulder, + with a revolver in major joint
Ensure a range of motion.
- Style of overflowing charisma! Overwhelming presence! Comes equipped with wings, tail, and head
In the full body ZET]!
- Executive modeling: Takashi Yamaguchi Takayuki Takeya
- Sculpted by: Junichi Taniguchi
- Height: 170mm
- Use several 22 revolver: 4mm joint × 2,6 mm × 5,8 mm joint joints × 9,
8mm double joint joint × 2,10 mm × 4
- Accessories: × 2 (full sun), × 1 (full sun), × 1 (full sun), optional hand × 2 head tail wing,
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )