- Is a commercial racing car has been developed for international sports car race, which began in 1976
Porsche Turbo RSR. The fact that four machine groups based on the Porsche 930 Turbo
This machine was also called 934 Racing, 485 hp, horizontally opposed maximum output torque of 62kg / m maximum
Equipped with a 2993cc six-cylinder turbo engine. In which 50 units were produced in 1977 until May, Max
Moritz liqueur maker machine team of Germany [Jagermeister] is Meinsupo
Bright orange color that became Nsa is characterized.
- Is familiar in the same car or an electric RC car Tamiya 1/12 Big Scale Series, which was launched in 1976,
I appeared as a 1/24 scale model of the new development. It is widely flared fenders and over
Powerful style of course, such as a large rear wing, leg room or turn equipped with roll cage,
Finish is also a sense of three-dimensional chassis underside. Slick rubber wheel parts plated finish
Equipped with a tire. Etching parts of the engine hood and front bumper mesh mirror surface
To enhance the feel and texture precision using the marks on the inlet.
- Is among the turbo RSR934 orange color was developed based on the Porsche 930 Turbo in 1976
Modeled in 1/24 scale conspicuous [Jagermeister].
- Body and interior, round foot, chassis parts both high reproducibility and ease of assembly in new designs.
- You can movable steering.
- A sense of precision and tighten transfer marks to reproduce the rearview mirror and side mirrors
Also comes with a photo-etched parts.
- Length: 179mm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )