This item is limited to 3 per household.
*Please note that product specifications are subject to change.
- The Vietnam War that the United States began full-fledged military intervention after the Tonkin Gulf incident in 1964, and it has been intensified intensely.
- The M48 Patton tank was the American soldiers who fought on the front line had big confidence.
- The name of Patton tank started with M46 tank which was formulated in 1949, and it was inherited to M47 in 1951.
- And, as the successor vehicle, development and production began in 1952. It was M48 which was completely reviewed and the design was redesigned, equipped with a new turret and an improved suspension.
- M48A1E2 model was refurbished and from the M48A3 model formulated in September 1963 the engine also adopted the first diesel engine of the American tank. Increasing the cruising power and suppressing the fire when you hit the ground improved reliability.
- The main gun is equipped with 43 caliber 90 mm M 41 gun. The car length cupola was equipped with a 12.7 mm heavy machine gun M2.
- It was introduced in Vietnam in May 1965. Since then, more than 600 M48 tanks have been deployed, active in helping infantry until the end of the Vietnam War.
- At the forefront of Vietnam it was the main tank that got the high confidence of soldiers enough to be said to live if you ride this tank.
- The kit is equipped with a diesel engine, equipped with a new type of shooting control device, and improved the installation of a car length cupola, etc. M48A3Mod.B was reproduced with a completely new design.
- For modeling, carefully research the vehicles actually used in Vietnam to detail.
- We paid close attention to reproducing the unique curved surface shape and casting skin of the turret and the car body.
- Using slide mold technology, turret models, car body shapes accurately model complex surfaces as well.
- Expression of casting skin enhances the sense of dignity of the finish.
- In addition, we recreated the turret until the embossing of the casting number.
- The US Army, a marking set of four from the Marine Corps set the mark of the vehicle that drew the Shark Mouse at the front of the body.
- The top and bottom parts of the car body that accurately reproduced the shape using slide molds also reproduced casting skin
- Reproduction of the head of the bolt on the edge of the fender
- Jerican that was reproduced in real terms also set
- Turret that achieved realistic reproduction of casting skin using three-directional sliding molds as well as shape
- Reproduction of casting number
- Front vision port reproduced with transparent parts
- Realistic reproduction around the head light
- Reproduction of range finder equipped in turret
- Loader's Hatch and Commander's Cupola are open and close selection formula
- Commanders' cupola sets transparent parts on periscope
- 90mm T41 main gun and caliber 50 machine gun also realistically reproduced
- 90mm artillery can move up and down
- Realistic reproduction of handrail in turret
- Detailed detail reproduction around the turret as well as antenna and cargo space
- Gun Travel Lock can assemble both the use state and the set state
- Fender which tool box and others were reproduced in real was reproduced also details
- The track is easy to assemble with a one-piece DS track
- 4 markings such as the US Army and Marine Corps
- Size at completion: Total length of about 265 mm
※ Figures are not included
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )