This item is limited to 3 per household.
*Please note that product specifications are subject to change.
[About actual vehicle]
- After the Second World War, the new American tank troops whose development was urged in the East-West Cold War were accelerated by the outbreak of the Korean War. Production began in M48 series since 1952. The first renovation type among them is M48A1.
- It was in 1954 that it was formulated. Besides adopting the M1 cupola for the car length hatch, the driver's hatch has been changed to a larger one-sided opening type, and it was a big feature that the crew entrance and exit is easy.
- The engine is equipped with Continental's V-type 12 cylinder air-cooled gasoline engine. Equipped with a 48-caliber 90-mm gun for the main gun. It was deployed in the US Army and Marine Corps, and he was active as a main tank of the Cold War era.
[About the model]
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduced the M48A1 type at 1/35 scale.
- Cast skin is also a real car body, turret model accurately the shape. The turret integrally molded with the slide mold firmly reproduces the casting number which is expressed by embossing.
- In addition, the engine deck at the rear of the car body has a sharp finish in slits. Of course, the car length cupola reproduces the M1 cupola which is the characteristic of the A1 type. It is possible to assemble by selecting opening and closing.
- In addition, a new gun shield and a shield cover are also set in the turret. The shield cover also adopts a realistic DS material with texture.
- In addition, the fender parts are new parts different from the M48A3 type kit which is already on sale. Etching bracket parts etc are also prepared for tools on the fender, so you can enjoy delicate finish.
- It is a kit that can not be overlooked for working fighter fans who are increasingly fulfilling their collections, as well as making it with popularly released M48A3, M48A3Mod.B kits.
- Fender parts reproduce shapes different from M48A3 type
- Also accurately model the exhaust deflector on the engine deck
- Preliminary tracking model also modeled
- Realistic reproduction of the rear plate of the lower part of the body and the parts of the induction wheel
- Turret modeled precisely with integral molding using slide mold
- Turret also reproduces firmly the casting number expressed by embossing
- The engine deck at the rear of the car body has a sharp finish in the slit
- Cypola for car length reproducing M1 cupola which is characteristic of A1 type can be assembled by selecting opening and closing
- Set on the turret also a shield cover that adopts gun shield and texture realistic DS material
※ Figures are not included
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )