Ghostbusters TM & Copyright 2013 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc.All rights reserved.GENERAL MOTORS Trademarks used under license to Round 2, LLC.
[About actual vehicle]
- SF comedy, Ghost Busters, which became the big hit movie becoming No. 1 North American box office revenue in 1984.
- A scientist studying paranormal phenomena caused a business of ghost defeat and it was a great success, and finally, a strange story that a climax is reached with a confrontation with the destruction god and a skillful expressive expression by SFX got a hot topic There is nothing to explain for what I said.
- ECTO-1 (ECTO-1) is the car that the hero who appeared in this movie uses for ghost extermination.
- The actual car is said to have been remodeled based on the 1959 type Cadillac [Miller · Meteo], the car is also used for hearse and ambulances etc.
- The body of ECTO - 1 is equipped with various tools and unique equipment necessary for ghost sweep, and Ghostbusters' trademark is drawn.
- With the release of the movie, ECTO - 1 became a popular car.
[About the model]
- I reproduced the ECTO-1 that appears in the movie, Ghostbusters.
- It is a kit of the constitution that you can enjoy easily for beginners and younger fans, such as setting sticker type that can easily affix marks to be affixed to the car body with a snap kit that adopts a grappling type that does not use glue for assembly.
- In addition, the marks are set even in decals, the body style, as well as the equipment necessary for the ghost sweep attached to the car body are reproduced in plenty atmosphere, so if you are a veteran modeler wield your arm in a fine paint finish , It is also possible to finish it as a fully realized finished product by assembling with a decal.
- A model that you can enjoy with a wide range of modelers.
- Not to mention movie fans, it is also a model you would like your hands on car model fans.
- Faithfully reproduce the atmosphere of the movie
- Easy to assemble snap kit specification
- Both decals and stickers are included, which can be selected according to the taste of the maker
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )