[About Johnny Quest]
- Johnny Quest is SF TV animation broadcast in the United States from 1964 to 1965.
- Hanna · Barbera Production, known as an American animation production company, produced, and from 1986 to 1987 the sequel was also aired.
- In Japan it was broadcasted in 1965 with the title of "Science Boys JQ" and gained popularity.
- Scientist Dr. Quest and his son JQ (Johnny Quest), assistant's race, JQ's best friend, Indian boys Haji, JQ's dog Bandy's Quest team fly around the world and adventure the story, the boys at that time I was captivated.
- It was a jet dragon fly that appeared in animation as the love machine of that Johnny Quest team.
[About the model]
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduces the love aircraft of the quest team [Dragonfly] that appears in Johnny Quest, an SF animation popularized in the 1960s.
- The finished overall length is about 30 cm.
- The number of parts is as small as 10 points, so you can easily reproduce the shape full of speed and sharpness.
- It has a huge tail wing on a sharp, elongated fuselage, reproducing a beautiful fuselage with a reality aircraft taste full of reality.
- In addition, the cockpit window is set with transparent parts and you can enjoy a realistic feeling.
- The engine part also enhances reality with insert parts.
- It is with a clear stand display stand.
- That long-awaited childhood age will be raised on the desk.
- SF animation which was popularly broadcasted in the 1960's, love machine of Quest team appearing in Johnny Quest [Dora
- Huge tail wings on a sharp, elongated fuselage, reproduced with aircraft taste full of reality with the aircraft
- Finished overall length: about 30 cm
- Easily reproduce shapes full of sharp speed feeling
- Cockpit window sets transparent parts
- Engine parts are also reproduced with insert parts
- Clear parts with display stand
- Parts score: 10 points
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )