BATMAN and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and Copyright DC Comics.BATMOBILE Designed by George Barris (s15)
[About Bat Mobile]
- Batman, born from DC comics, became a hero representing American chefs.
- From 1966, a live-action version of a TV drama was produced and broadcast, and after that movies were also frequently produced and gaining popularity.
- In addition to Batman, Robin, and the characters of the villains, various items used by Batman are also attractive.
- Batmobil which appears as Batman's favorite car can be said to be the central item among them.
- Tim Burton, director of Michael Keaton, released a film in 1989 [Batman] also appeared in the role of Joker Jack Nicholson attracted attention, creating a different sense of world Batman from TV dramas and comics It became a topic.
- Batmobil that appeared in this movie features a body style wearing a Gothic style design. An elongated car body equipped with a turbine engine is also equipped with armed guns and other equipment.
- A powerful driving scene was unfolded in the movie.
[About the model]
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduced the bat mobile which appeared in the movie [Batman] on 1/25 scale.
- Reproduce plenty of the body style designed by the designer Anton Fast in elongated gothic style.
- Bat shape tail fin also characterizes the finish of the model.
- Turbine engine inlet at the tip of the car body, including a computer maintenance panel, and dashboards for the cockpit are modeled realistically.
- In addition, a machine gun mounted on the left and right fender is also set as an option.
- The cover of the cockpit can be removed even after completion. I can also see the real cockpit so I'm looking forward to seeing painting and detailing up.
- In addition, the kit has a background for display as bonus as well.
- Batman fans, kids want to get a wide range of movie fans.
- Bat Mobil that appeared in movie [Batman] is reproduced on 1/25 scale
- Designed in elongated Gothic style hand-made body style by designer Anton First
- Batt shape tail fin finely reproduced
- Realistic modeling of turbine engine air intake at the tip of the car body, computer maintenance panel, cockpit dashboard etc
- Machine gun mounted on the left and right fender as option
- Cockpit cover removable after completion
- Set as background for display as a bonus
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )