- Kotobukiya original robot content [Frame Arms] spin-out series [Frame Arms Girl] latest work is [Materia Normal Ver.]!
- The mecha design by Noriyuki Yanase has been made into a three-dimensional figure based on the beautiful girl illustration by Fumikane Shimada!
- It will be commercialized in the position as Frame Arms Girl's [base body].
- Three types of facial expression parts are included: [smiling face facing forward], [smiling face facing right], and [smiling face facing left].
- The facial expression parts are pre-painted, so even just assembling it will give you a finish close to the setting.
- By combining the swing movement of the hip joint and the sliding movement of the hip joint, a wide range of movement has been achieved that allows for physical education sitting.
- The wrist uses a ball joint that can move around the axis, allowing for expressive poses.
- 5 types of PVC wrists are included on each side. The wrists, including the joints, can be replaced with existing Frame Arms Girl series wrists.
- Comes with decals such as eyes.
- By replacing the arm and thigh armor with joint parts, 3mm holes can be added, allowing use with existing MSG series and Frame Arms series weapons.
[What is Frame Arms Girl]
- Frame Arms Girl is a spin-out series that transforms each robot from Kotobukiya's original robot content [Frame Arms] into beautiful girls.
- Color-coded molding colors and tampo-printed face parts allow you to complete the assembly without painting.
- Frame Arms features 3mm diameter holes in each part and PVC wrists, making it possible to use a huge range of MSG weapon unit series, weapons and exteriors from the Frame Arms series.
- Compatibility of the head, arms, legs, etc. with each Frame Arms Girl unit scheduled to be released in the future is also ensured, allowing customers to customize their own Frame Arms Girl.
- Prototype production: Yasutoshi Shimizu
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )