- Of the month camp FA <NSG-Z0 / E Durga I (Ain)> is the priority armed mobility had been kept to a minimum. However, as the advance is offense and defense with the global side, armed enhanced derived machine also starts to be turned on. Of the derivation device, was subjected to the most heavily armed is a model that has been granted the code <Type / K>.
- K type instead of at the expense of mobility was a feature of the original aircraft, performance in offense and defense has been greatly enhanced.
- [NSG-Z0 / E Durga I] is, war implements Weapon parts of the body color changes and the new shape becomes [NSG-Z0 / K Durga II (zwei)] to frame Arms!
- Design an additional unit ToMo, who worked on the design of the original aircraft again.
- Making it an item boasts a high affinity and play value.
- Equipped with a feather-like units of the new design to the head. Further change the body color to a new color, and redesigned the airframe image.
- New equipment and become large double-edged sword [Berungurusuto], included in the vertical-type weapon [Heruraine] is the new shape (conventional equipment of lance type [Heirurangu] will also be included).
- Total length 210mm greater than [Berungurusuto] a large sword [Hajitto] and fine sword [Riharu] × 2 in can be separated in the replacement of parts. Use clear parts in the blade portion.
- [Heruraine] is deformed to form of attack to expand the tip. Connecting the main body can be selected to grip or 3mm diameter joints biaxial movable, possible are various Holding.
- Feather-like unit representing the jamming mode in the replacement of the base parts of the head.
- In a multi-color kit specification of a total of six colors, to finish full of as much as in realism assemble. Transparent armor of the fuselage is reproduced with clear parts.
- The body [frame architect TYPE001] is made of PS material, both joint retention and compatibility.
- Hand parts come with those dedicated to be able to firmly hold each weapon. In addition, it comes with a shallow weapon possession of the grip angle, a wider range of poses that holding a sword.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )