This item is limited to 3 per household.
- Firepower, mobility, is the most excellent World War II Panter tanks be mentioned in one of the German army tanks of the balance is taken of the defense force.
- Presents a design proposal two companies of Daimler-Benz and MAN is in the development. Result MAN, Inc. presented the draft becomes adopted as, prototype first car equipped with a dummy turret (V1) is complete made of mild steel in September 1942.
- And it is followed by the completed a more complete prototype the second car (V2).
- Immediately indication of mass production is issued, 20 cars that it can be said that the preproduction prototype, however, not be put on the line immediately, it is to have been used as the basis for crew training and remodeling.
- The first mass production type in type D, the prototype vehicles, including such as the turret shape, change to the components had been incorporated.
- Model prototype the second car of Panther tanks that have been produced by MAN, Inc. in the fall of 1942, is a plastic model assembly kit reproduces the V2.
- Scale is 1/35.
- We have to model the vehicle of mass-production prototype.
Add the parts to reproduce the difference in the mass-production trial type in the prototype tank V2 of kit that is already line up in a new mold -.
- For example, curved exhaust pipe cover parts of Zatsugu storage case and horizontal arrangement which is attached to the rear portion of the vehicle body, further, to the air intake cover of the engine deck, such as parts of the attached handrail on turret rear, the difference in research to detail it has certainly expressed.
- Of course, Commanders cupola is mounted closer to the left, features a turret shape and the upper body with a bulge which is curved in the part that protrudes turret left side, engine deck, further, also firmly modeled to detail load wheel.
- Also reproduces the difference, such as the body of the armor plate.
- Feet also adopt the DS track of handy belt-type assembly.
- In addition, the air intake grille of the engine deck are also available mesh of etching part, enhances the finish of reality.
- Model of the vehicle in which it can be said that the origin of the Punter family to the collection, also, is a kit to spread the fun than to make.
- Model the mass-production prototype vehicle of the Panther D-type V2
- Add the parts to reproduce the differences between the trial mass production type in the kit of the prototype tank V2 in the new mold
- Reproduce the curved exhaust pipe cover parts of Zatsugu storage case and horizontal arrangement which is attached to the rear portion of the vehicle body
- Such as the air intake cover of the engine deck, ensuring representation of the difference in the research to detail
- Also reproduced the difference, such as the body of the armor plate
- Track also adopt the DS track of handy belt-type assembly
- Also available mesh of the etched parts in the air intake grille of the engine deck
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )