- Patent-type destroyer was a ship type that was exploring the figure of modern destroyer.
- Thus, for stepwise improvement element is added, there are a number of variations.
- In relation classified roughly into three types, especially I, especially II, is referred to as JP-III.
- In addition, depending on the shape of the `bowl-shaped intake and cylinder` it is in Japanese type II, and more especially IIA [tide (tide)], [Oboro (dim)], [Akebono (Akebono)], [Ren (ripples)], [ evening is said to be divided into category of fog (Yugiri)].
- We plan to go the commercialization of these variations as a future development.
- Forecastle (foredeck) reproduce the slope of the port side as a new mold.
- Same type ship that can be produced in this kit, Shikinami, morning mist, Tenkiri, Sagiri.
- A new part of the bridge structure, including a compass needle bridge.
- Reproduce the bowl-shaped intake and exhaust cylinder of the front chimney-rear chimney.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )