- Developed the United States Air Force's first jet fighter P-80 based on the two-seat jet training aircraft is the T-33 Shooting Star.
- Operation started in 1948. T-33, which was developed by Lockheed had excellent properties as a training aircraft in such maneuverability with a straight blade.
- Engine is equipped with the Allison J33 turbojet engine 1 groups.
- Maximum speed had created a Mach 0.8.
- After the operation in the United States Air Force has been initiated, adopted by countries around the world.
- The deployment countries spans for more than 30 countries, the total production machine number during the period from the start of production of 1948 to 1959, now counting more than 6500 aircraft.
- T-33, which has been deployed in each country then, it became a masterpiece machine is operated for more than 40 years.
- Model reproduce jet fighter era early masterpiece training aircraft, a Lockheed T-33 in 1/72 scale.
- Parts use the masterpiece kit parts of Platts.
- Set an attractive marking Tan model was select a high-quality familiar Italy, in Cartograf decal.
- And, it was recorded colorful painting and marking example of countries, is a special limited edition, which also comes with color manual of all 24 pages.
- Kit is in limited quantities, is a product full of limited sense with a serial number to each one.
- Convenient to the canopy painted, also it comes with a laser pre-cut masking sheet.
- Kit is a full-detail type reproduces the engine, even after completion remove the fuselage rear, you can see the engine.
- Dawley also modeled to put the removed aft body.
- Airframe shape, of course, also has been reproduced in sharp detail, such as cockpit and landing gear.
- And, marking the select the eight countries 10 type.
- It has been reproduced in large decals made of Cartograf.
- Including the JA-396 aircraft of 2 / JG71 of 1962, the West German Air Force to have been recorded, set Turkish Air Force, Belgium Air Force, the US Air Force, Marine Corps, Italian Air Force, each aircraft of the Indonesian Air Force.
- You can enjoy also painted colorful aircraft.
- Marking a lot, not to be missed is the airplane model fan.
- It is a kit that I would like you to come in addition to the collection.
- Limited special products Tan model masterpiece kit T-33 of Platts has been produced
- Convenient to the canopy painted, laser pre-cut masking sheet included
- It was recorded colorful painting and marking example of countries, color manual supplied with all 24 pages
- Parts use the Platts of kit parts
- Marking is reproduced in the familiar Italian Cartograf decals in high quality
- Kit is a full-detail type reproduces the engine, it is possible that even after completion remove the fuselage rear, look at the engine
- Dawley also modeled to put the aircraft rear that were removed
- Marking the beginning of the JA-396 aircraft of 2 / JG71 of 1962 West German Air Force, recorded Turkish Air Force, Belgium Air Force, the US Air Force, Marine Corps, Italian Air Force, the eight countries 10 kinds, such as the fuselage of the Indonesia Air Force
- Completed at the time Size: total length of about 160mm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )