[For the actual ship]
- SF drama of monumental work, serves as the flagship of the Federation Starfleet in Star Trek that has a fan in the world of the 24th century to inherit the name of the enterprise enterprise is the NCC-1701-D.
- Commissioned in October 2363 year as the third ship of the Galaxy-class.
- The captain Jean-Luc Picard is appointed.
- Is the name ship that was accomplished the mission of the great seven years.
- TV series worked as a [new Star Trek] in the leading role ship.
- In addition, it appeared in the Deep Space Nine] or [Star Trek Generations].
- It is a starship to gather high popularity.
- Model is reproduced in 1/1400 scale the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D.
- Finish overall length is about 45cm.
- Has modeled its powerful style to force a lot.
- The AMT656 that was previously released is a decal and the base is different new products.
- This kit is molded in clear plastic parts.
- You can also enjoy writing by applying the illumination devising the paint.
- In addition, the first hull (disk portion) even after the completion detachable.
- You will be able to reproduce the separation of the hull.
- Of course, large model only in styling, of course, including the panel line, also firmly expressed fine detail of each part.
- In addition, the dome base is also set for display.
- Shaft to attach the base and the enterprise has strong metal shaft are available.
- Packages that are powerful emblem also drawn of Star Trek 50th anniversary illustrations are drawn Do not miss the fans.
- Decals that can reproduce a dense Aztec pattern of soon guidance plan (MKA019), is looking forward to further increase the degree of completion.
- Reproduce the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D in clear parts
- Even after completion the first hull (disk portion) is detachable
- Including the panel line, also firmly expressed fine detail of each part
- Dome base is also set for display
- Marking, including the hull number and escape boat is reproduced in the decal
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )