This item is limited to 3 per household.
Full length: approx 80mm.
*Please note that product specifications are subject to change.
[About actual vehicle]
- The car body design with comparatively affordable size played a role and it was the IV trooper who played an active part in the great war as the main German army tank of World War II.
- As the production period was long, various improvements were continued, and many types were made.
- The first mass production type among them was the D type.
- Production began in 1939 and 229 were made by 1941.
- The main gun is equipped with a 24 gauge 7.5 cm tank gun KwK 37 of short barrel.
- Compared with the previous type, side armor was strengthened, such as 20 mm thick.
- The engine is equipped with a Maibach V 12-cylinder gasoline engine.
- The maximum speed demonstrated performance of 40 km / h / h and high speed distance of 200 km.
- In addition to participating in actual warfare even in the operation of invasion of France in May 1940, it also put it to the North African front.
- It continued active as a German army main tank even afterwards.
[About the model]
- The model reproduces the German tank tank of the Second World War, IV No. D type.
- The scale is 1/72, the total length of the finish is a compact model of about 8 cm.
- The latest technology is spared lively and reproduced in real.
- Part split using the latest technology of slide mold realizes integration efficiently, realizing easy assembly.
- For example, the track and track tracks are reproduced with one piece.
- The lower part of the car body is also modeled as a single part with the suspension parts.
- In addition, the turret expresses the shape and detail in separate parts such as upper and lower division, cupola, main gun etc.
- The upper part of the car body deck, front armor, left and right fender are separate parts and the central part is an integral part.
- Easy assembly can wield skill in painting finishing and scene production as well.
- Of course, it would be fun to enrich the lineup and try the collection.
- Please check one unit with the latest technology by hand.
- Part split using slide mold realizes outstanding ease of assembly
- Reproduction with tracks and crawler tracks in one piece
- The lower part of the car body is modeled with a suspension part and integrally molded
- Turret expresses shape and detail with separate parts such as upper and lower division, cupola, main gun etc
- The upper part of the car body also models the engine deck, front armor, left and right fender with different parts
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )