This item is limited to 3 per household.
Copyright Frazetta Jr. Enterprises. LLC. All rights reserved.
Height: approx 25cm.
- the United States a popular artist, reproduce the death dealers that appear in the illustrations drawn by Frank Frazetta.
- Furazetta until his death in May 2010, is an American artist who announced a number of illustrations with the image of SF and fantasy.
- it was popular also in charge of, such as comics and paperback book cover illustrations and illustrations.
- also known in the cover illustration, such as Tarzan series and pellucidar of Edgar Rice Burroughs.
- Death dealer is one of the works that drew Furazetta, fantasy, illustration, which was announced in 1973.
- have a bloody ax and a shield across on top of the horse, the head hides the face with a helmet with a corner, we draw a warrior dressed in intimidating armor.
- Since then Furazetta had drawn a few points the different angles and configuration of the illustrations was the theme of death-dealer.
- powerful and intimidating that the charm of the illustrations have gained high popularity
- model popular artists have been announced in the 1973, is a plastic model assembly kit of the 1/10 scale was three-dimensional death dealer of illustrations of Frank Frazetta.
- illustrations modeled as it is the figure of Death dealers were in hand ax and a shield across the horse.
- Parts score about 50 points, the total length of the finish is about 25cm is realistic in the death-dealer and the horse is sufficiently powerful.
- including the helmet, cloak and tunic, such as details of sagging and wrinkles, or surface, such as armor and chain mail, delicate expression will increase the feeling.
- In addition, the horse also a tail and ears enhances the three-dimensional sense of separate parts, details also finely expressions such as saddle and bridle, also metal chain of saddle of decoration are available in real finish.
- The assembly instructions are placed finely also painting instruction, also, the package is of course because Furazetta of the illustrations have been printed, it is to try Sift the arm to paint them as a reference fun kit.
- reproduce the death dealers that appear in the illustrations Frank Frazetta draws
- illustrations modeled as it is the figure of Death dealers were in hand ax and a shield across the horse
- helmet and cloak, also delicate expression, such as armor
- the horse is also tail and ears a three-dimensional effect in another part finish
- finely modeled well as saddle and bridle
- Sculpted is a skilled sculptor Jeff Yeager
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )