- 1/20 Bottoms Weapon Series New Appeared!
- Completed GAT-49 [Penta Trooper] and GAT-35 [Rog gun] which received a lot of requests from everyone in our well-received Weapon series!
- This prototype main prototype master [AKI] is in charge.
- There are also many things that the AT armament class of the Votoms series has full length setting, etc. This series is three-dimensionalized based on that setting!
- The point of the penta trooper and the log gun this time is interpretation of the mold.
- Elongated oval molds are often reproduced in dents, but in those days Okawara's paintings are often painted in dents with black solid, and the penta troopers and loggun artists do not oval molds are black solid here I made it a convex mold representation.
- Of course both kits can do [both-handed]!
- Small penta troopers and big log guns, by all means add to the collection !!
- Molding color is set to near light gray, and you can enjoy it even if it is unpainted.
- Specifications: Color Resin Cast Light Gray
- Producer: Hiroyuki Komatsubara
- Prototype production: AKI
※ The picture is a model painted and assembled. It may differ slightly from the actual product.
※ Scope dog is not included in this product. Please separately purchase a plastic model.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )