This item is limited to 4 per household.
This item is written in Japanese.
- There are many textbook-like books made by plastic modeling, but if you want to bring this book closer to the [ideal form] each fans have in their minds, [How to make a remodel? ], That way of thinking and hints, basic commentary explanation of how to modify [reference book].
- Based on the theme of [Create an ideal Gundam], we will introduce a variety of versatile and application-oriented remodeling methods using RX-78-2 Gundam's Gundam model as a model.
- Learn the fundamental thinking method you want to pay attention to when you are working with precision, with versatility centered on relatively easy-to-obtain plaques, epoxy battles, and instant adhesives.
- The commentator is Mr. Kenichi Kusaki who has made a remodeling example with [Monthly Bonbon] etc. from the era of Gundam boom and is still active as a modeler / prototype teacher.
- Now you can not ask someone [from there? ] From the basic knowledge of the basic level of knowledge to advanced knowledge that advanced users do not even know, a wide range of professional skills are transferred.
- Introduction: 1/144 RX-78-2 Gundam part 1
Introduction of a craft method that brings closer to image drafting by remodeling with reduced points while making use of the Ver. G30th kit as much as possible.
- Advanced version: 1/144 RX-78-2 Gundam part 2
Introduction of a remodeling method that aims at a completed model close to the image drawing by putting thoroughly into various places based on Ver.G 30th kit.
- Advanced version: 1/144 GM Cannon
Based on the kit, remodel the main points by scratch build. Using materials such as plastics and epoxy paste
1/144 Corner for practical Gundam machining preparation such as electric decoration work of core fighter, handling of plaque and epoxy paste, example of idea of \u200b\u200bcaution marking prepared.
- A4 page 128
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )