Copyright 2017 Paramount Pictures Corporation.
TM, & Copyright 2017 CBS Studios Inc.STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc.All rights reserved.AMT and design is a registered trademark of Round 2, LLC.
Copyright 2017 Round 2, LLC, South Bend, IN 46628 USA.Product and packaging designed in the USA.Made in China.All rights reserve.
Full length: approx 450mm.
See Aztec Decal Set for Star Trek U.S.S Reliant (Plastic model)
- As an American sci-fi television drama aired in 1966, Star Trek gained popularity as a drama set in the vast universe, as well as many TV series and many theatrical movies are produced as you know.
- In the story, there are a lot of space ships that are indispensable along with characters such as Kirk captain and Mr. Spock. One of the ships is the USS Reliant belonging to the Federation of the Fleet of the Planet.
- USS Reliant appeared in the second work of the movie of the Star Trek series of the Star Trek series released in 1982 [counterattack of Star Trek II Khan].
- It was hijacked by superman human Khan · nonien Singh, fierce battle with the enterprise led by Admiral Kirk, and at last the defeat was lost by this fight and it became a self-sinking.
- It is a Miranda class 1 ship operated from the 23rd century, consisting of the disc part and Wapnarcel, which was characterized by a design without the 2nd hull.
[About the model]
- This is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduces the USS Reliant, the space ship, which appeared in the second movie of Star Trek in the movie [Star Trek II Khan's Counterattack].
- Scale is 1/537. The finish total length of about 45 cm, width of about 28 cm is reproduced with big size.
- It is a model of attractive compact style without second hull unique to Miranda class ship.
- Of course, Star Trek fans can not miss the atmosphere of the finished appearance which also reproduces the arch shaped roll bar part characteristic of Reliant at the rear of the hull.
- Marking including hull number is also set.
- In addition, a display stand combining a metal shaft and a dome-shaped base is also available.
- It is an excellent article that Star Trek fans can not miss.
- Space fleet Miranda grade spacecraft USS Reliant that appeared in the second movie of the Star Trek series of high evaluation of the science fiction movie [Star Trek II Khan's Counterattack] was reproduced on 1/537 scale
- Finished overall length of about 45 cm, width of about 28 cm Big size
- Reliant's distinctive arched roll bars at the rear of the hull are also reproduced
- Marking including registration number is also set
- Display stand with metal shaft and dome type base combined
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )