- [Bishoujo × Mechanic] New series [Megami Device] 5th bullet! The latest work is [uraru ninja] !!
- It is an assembly type plastic model series that enjoy wearing weapons and armor on movable girls element body.
- Adopt a new design elementary body 'Machinika `by Mr. Maki Asai! And the fifth designer is in charge of Nidy - 2 D -!
[Accessory / Gimmick]
- 3 types of painted face parts per character are included.
- You can reproduce the parts [armored mode] worn by a ninja motif and [armor mode] removed armor with part replacement.
- There is a gimmick that combines the sixth [Zhu Rui Archer] with the armor, equipped with a sword and it becomes [Samurai mode].
- With the amazing movable range of the new body `Masonica`, weapon-standing pose and sitting pose naturally gets caught.
- Shuriken, Kunai, Ninja sword and many other weapon parts are included. You can play with various combat scenes assumed.
- Can be used with arming of existing MSG series, frame arms, frame arm and girl series with 3 mm diameter holes arranged in each part.
- Five kinds of PVC wrists are attached to each side. It is possible to have arms of existing MSG series, Frame Arms, Frame Arms · Girl series.
- Decals such as pupils and markings are included.
[What is Megami Device]
- A freestanding figure robot with an overall height of 14 cm is present and is a plastic model series assuming `battle hobby in the near future 'that can be made to enjoy the plastic model, remodel it and let it fight.
- Master Asai Mr. Maki Asai, the leading figure in the mobile figure, we will handle various characters and mechanics by the new design elementary body 'Machinika' as the core.
- Molding color is color coded, face is painted by dandelion printing, it becomes finished close to image just by assembling.
- By adopting a joint hole of 3 mm diameter, it is possible to play in combination with many of Kotobukiya plastic model parts already released, as well as part compatibility within the series.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )