- Kiha 52 series is a general-purpose diesel of both cockpit with two engines for the slope line section, which began production in 1958 (Showa 33) year.
- From the group manufactured in 1962 (Showa 37) year, a change to a horizontal engine (DMH 17 H), an exhaust pipe relocation, a change in window ceiling, a fluorescent lamp of a room light, etc. were carried out, and it was classified as 100 series It was.
- Utilizing the characteristics of the two engines and two cockpit models after the privatization of the National Railway, many of them were seen in the local line district until recently.
- Kiha 52-139 was active on the JR West Japan Himi line.
- The car body color was painted white and white with yellow and blue.
- Kiha 52 - 125 was active on the JR West Niigin line, was transferred to the Isuimi railroad and changed its paint to the national railway standard color and started to play an active part.
- Currently it has been renewed in the capital area color and continues to be active.
· Further enhancement of Micro Ace HO gauge (1/80 · 16.5 mm) series
· Variation model of Kiha 52
· Trust made in Japan made Canon made motor
· Make full use of plastic molding, realistically reproduce car body shaping, indoor, details of each part etc.
· Extensive use of separate parts for roof equipment, underfloor equipment, jumper hose etc, finished with a sense of three-dimensional
- Handrail using metal wire is installed on the front side, side door side etc.
· Power unit with flywheel mounted
· Room lighting with light bulb color LED as standard equipment
· Head, taillight lighting (LED adoption). With ON-OFF switch
[H-5-011] Coloring blue and yellow on white background
Canon made motor installed (made in Japan)
room light (LED use) installed
- Destination sticker, head mark (H-5-024 only)
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )