- The German Army developed and deployed Jagt Teagher's Henschel type reproduced on 1/72 scale!
[About actual vehicle]
- Yakuto Tiger is a heavy destroyer tank whose development was started almost simultaneously with German heavy tank Tiger II, which was said to be the strongest tank in World War II.
- Extended the whole length based on the body of Tigger II and had a fixed battle room equipped with 55 caliber 12.8 cm tank cannon that was scheduled to be installed in super heavy tank mouse there.
- Yakuta Tiger, whose development began in 1943, completed a mockup in October 1943.
- In February 1944 the first production type was completed.
- The engine is equipped with a Maybach V-type 12-cylinder gasoline engine at the rear.
- Suspension was equipped with the same torsion bar type suspension as Tiger II tank.
- Besides having a solid armor of 250 mm front side and 80 mm side face, the power of 12.8 cm guns also added the body and fought against the Allied forces.
- It played an active part in the battle of the Ardennes and the Battle of Remagen Bridge.
[About the model]
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit which reproduced Yakuto Tiger on a 1/72 scale heavy destroyer tank developed by Henschel.
- We model a Henschel type mass-produced by adopting a torsion bar type suspension.
- Although it is 1/72 scale, the overall length of the finish is about 14 cm and the presence is also sufficient.
- Box type fighting room as well as the car body shape are accurately reproduced.
- Weld traces of thick armor on the front and sides are also delicate detail expression, and its weight feeling and texture are also transmitted.
- The rear engine deck louver etc. also reproduced sharply.
- Furthermore, the lower part of the car body also realistically reproduced the Henschel type suspension in which the steel wheels were arranged in a staggered manner.
- A wide range of tracks can not overlook the strength.
- It is also good to try to make it easily, as well as finish it in a small scene such as vignette.
- German army's heavy destroyer tank, Jagt Teagher reproduced on 1/72 scale
- Exactly reproduce the body shape as well as the box type fighting room
- Detailed detail representation of thick welding traces of the armor on the front and sides
- Sharp reproduction of the rear engine deck louver etc.
- Realistically reproduces the Henschel type suspension in which the steel wheels are arranged in a staggered manner in the lower part of the car body
- When completed Size: Approximately 140 mm in length
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )