This item is limited to 3 per household.
[About actual vehicle]
- In the World War II where mobility vied against victory and defeat, each country equipped and operated motorcycles for military use as well.
- WLA 750 deployed by the US military as a military bike.
- A model which was attached to a model by a model made based on WL which was produced by the Harry · Davidson company for private use by the motorbike manufacturer representing the United States shows the Army.
- V-twin air-cooled engine is installed vertically, with displacement of 45 cubic inches and side valve of 740. The gear box had a combination of three gear shifts.
- In addition to the basic paint of olive de love being applied to the car body, various military equipment such as equipped with a strong luggage rek, ammunition case, or front fork with a machine gun case were given.
- It was said that more than 90,000 units were produced in the Second World War, and many were sent to the Soviets from the Lend Lease Act.
- In the US Army, it was widely used in battlefields and bases as soldier's feet and contacts, as well as being deployed in reconnaissance units and so on.
- In addition, after the war, it became a vehicle that pays down to the private sector, or a veteran who supports a private motorbike culture by purchasing it by veterans.
[About the model]
- The model reproduces the WLA 750 for the American military bike of World War II with 1/9 scale, finished overall length 27.7 cm.
- We are modeling the mechanism in detail including V-twin engine, frame and unique front suspension.
- Engines that are engraved with cooling fins make the charm of a motorcycle unique, and the auxiliaries etc. are reproduced finely.
- The frame is the real car as it is the course of the rear rigid as well.
- The single seat saddle is movable with a built-in spring.
- The characteristic front fork is also realistically reproduced by combining parts such as metal springs.
- In addition, it models a rear bag and front fork machine gun case unique to military bikes.
- Thompson · sub machine gun is also set in machine gun case.
- In addition, vinyl pipes are also prepared for wiring etc., directing the mechanical finish.
- It is full of charm unique to the big scale bike model.
- As a military model finish as well as a bike modeler can not be overlooked as a base for a custom bike.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )