This item is limited to 1 per household.
Height: approx 390mm.
[About USS Franklin]
- USS Franklin is one of the spacecraft that appear in Star Trek who has fans in the world that can be said to be the monumental science fiction science fiction drama.
- It appeared in the theater movie [Star Trek Beyond] published in 2016, and is showing an active part with Colonel Kirk and Colonel Spock.
- One ship of a space ship operated by the Planet Federal Space Fleet in the 22nd century, it was the first ship to reach Warp 4 as the spacecraft of the earth.
- In [Star Trek Beyond], the crew including Kirk who lost the enterprise number repaired Franklin who had been hiding in time lost in Altamid, and again flew to outer space, and with the enterprise crews the universe He fought a battle to defend base Yorktown.
[About the model]
- The model reproduces the spacecraft, USS Franklin, which appeared in the theater movie [Star Trek Beyond] with a complete new mold of 1/350 scale.
- I am reproducing plenty of the sharp hull of Franklin who was active in the movie with a total length of about 39 cm of finish.
- Based on the data of the CG used in the movie etc. in modeling, design up to details and details of detail. Sharp and clear processing unique to new development expresses the reality of a space ship.
- Stand that can display without damaging the shape of the hull is also set. The USS Franklin mission patch is designed on the base of the stand.
- It is a nice finish for Star Trek fans. The marking of the hull is also set with a large decal sheet, you can reproduce easily.
- In addition to detail up and painting only for large models, it would be fun to try light up etc.
- The first Star Trek related model as the Mobius model is an item that fans can not miss.
- Reproduction of USS Franklin appearing in theatrical movie [Star Trek Beyond] published in 2016 with a completely new mold of 1/350 scale
- Based on the data of CG used in the movie etc, design up to detail and detail
- Stand that can display without damaging the shape of the hull is also set
- Display stand which designed mission patch of USS Franklin is also set
- Represent the marking of the hull with a large decal sheet
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )