Full length: approx 300mm.
[About strawer · McGeek]
- Mascot characters that popular in the popular American car magazine, Hot Rod Magazine popular are Straw Cars and McGeek. The producer was a photographer and an artist Tom Melody.
- The emergence of a slightly blurry humorous character, Stroker McGeek has helped spread the hot rod culture that had been outlined until then to a more general and friendly one.
- The role played by melody and his character, Stroker · McGeek is still highly appreciated.
- Its popularity not only extends beyond the world of serial magazines but also has emerged as a three-dimensional model in the model world.
- Stroker McGurk is rampant on various hot rod machines in manga, but it also depicts a figure on a surfboard equipped with a powerful V8 engine.
- The straw car · McGeek of a surprising appearance also gathered readers' popularity.
[About the model]
- The model reproduces three-dimensionally the popular character of hot rod magazine which rides on the surfboard equipped with V8 engine, straw car · McGeek.
- It is a vintage kit which re-releases models whose production sales were discontinued for about 40 years after being released in the 1960s.
- The surfboard equipped with the V8 engine is about 30 cm in length and the stroker · McGeek riding on it is modeled tightly to the feet and the finished height is about 20 cm.
- The image which appears on the magazine of hot rod magazine reproduces the comical atmosphere as it is. In addition, you can enjoy the movement of swinging the upper body after completing the rubber band in the body.
- Engine is modeled by adding a supercharged V type 8 cylinder with exaggerated expression. It is also good to give details up.
- As a model series of Stroker McGurk, there must be a lot of fans waiting just because it was the first modeled kit. I would like to add this collection to the collection by all means on this occasion.
- In this kit, Illustration sticker of straw car · McGeek painted by Tom Melody as a bonus is also set.
- Reproduction of popular characters, stroker · McGeek's surf rods posted in the hot rod magazine of the 1960's
- Surfboard equipped with V8 engine, as well as the stroker · McGeek which rides on it is firmly modeled to the feet
- Reproduce the comical atmosphere as it is the image that appears on the magazine of hot rod magazine
- Strawer · McGeek can also enjoy the movement of swinging the upper body after completing the rubber band in the body
- Engine is modeled with a supercharged V-8 cylinder added with exaggeration
- Illustration sticker of straw car · McGeek painted by Tom Melody as a bonus also set
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )