[About actual vehicle]
- The R series is a lineup of trucks that Sweden's Scania AB, which is known as a manufacturer of large trucks and buses, began production from 2005.
- The R series that had a rich lineup in engine displacement and chassis type was a series that could be selected widely, but the R730 with the largest displacement in 2011 was launched in 2011.
- V type 8 cylinder 16.4 liter diesel engine was installed and 730 horsepower was generated.
- This is a special model that the coach builder [Supasupasu] in Stockholm based on this vehicle produced.
- [Sven Pass] is a company that carries out customization, special paint, etc. which Sven - Eric Svampa 'Bergen Dahl began in the 1960' s.
- The racing track that the SUBPASS produced is a machine called "chimera", equipped with a body of future design for the original chassis with the engine mounted in midship.
- A track that Jan Richter, who served as a designer in the [chimera] project, imposed the image of [chimera] is `team chimera '.
[About the model]
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduced Scania 's R 730 trailer head, a Swedish truck maker worldwide known on the 1/24 scale.
- This model is one of the showtrack series that has specially marked in the Italeri truck series, and the marking with the image of the coach builder [Supasupasu] racing track [chimera] is reproduced.
- Designed to match the coloring and marking images of the racing track [chimera] to the large cab of Heirf.
- Of course, stripes etc. are reproduced with a large decal sheet.
- Parts such as kit cabin are molded in gold according to color ring.
- The finished overall length of the model is 24.7 cm, with about 300 parts parts, it is a full detail kit reproduced to the inside of the engine, the suspension, and the cabin.
- The cabin type cabin firmly expresses interior such as seat and dashboard as well as design with existence of high roof.
- Of course, under the cabin which can be tilted up even after completion, a powerful V 8-cylinder engine is modeled finely up to auxiliaries.
- In addition, the chassis also reproduces the mechanism of the actual car as it is to the drive system and the suspension.
- It is a fulfilling kit that can not be missed for a track model fan.
- Swedish manufacturer, Scania AB top model, R730 special edition model reproduced on 1/24 scale
- Designed to match the coloring and marking images of the racing track [chimera] to the high roof cab
- Reproduction of stripes and the like with a large decal sheet
- Parts such as cabins of kit according to color ring are molded in gold
- Full detail kit reproduced to the inside of an engine, a suspension, and a cabin
- Under the cabin which can be tilted up even after completion, a powerful V 8-cylinder engine is modeled finely up to auxiliaries
- When completed Size: Total length of about 247 mm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )