[About actual vehicle]
- The Swedish truck maker, Volvo tractor series, trailer head lineup is the FH series.
- The FH series has been introduced to the market since 2001 and has many versions and variation types including engine displacement.
- The most powerful among them, the top model is FH16.
- Equipped with a 6 cylinder 16 liter diesel engine equipped with a turbocharger that generates 610 horsepower.
- In addition, the driver's seat with various advanced support systems is comfortable for drivers, ensuring efficient work and safety.
- Since its appearance, it has gained a high reputation in the logistics lines of the world as well as in Europe.
- It also has a high popularity as a base vehicle even in the field of show trucks that provide various customization and original coloring.
[About the model]
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduced Swedish truck, Volvo's top model, FH 16 finished in 1/24 scale and with a total length of about 25 cm.
- Among them, we modeled show tracks with various customizations.
- The body which treated the illustration of Viking reproduces the style which makes you feel powerful, such as the light bulb added to the front grill, the light added to the cabin roof, and so on.
- Bull Bar stands out a distinctive style prepared with mesh as well as its shape.
- Also, illustrations of Vikings drawn on the left and right doors are set with decals.
- Plent parts are also abundant and the power of finish is also sufficient.
- And the tilt-type cabin modeled not only the exterior but also the interior such as the driver's seat in detail.
- In addition, under the tilting cabin, the inline 6 cylinder engine is reproduced.
- Auxiliary equipment such as a turbo charger is modeled, power is also transmitted.
- The chassis frame on which the engine is mounted is also reproduced with the full details of the structure of the ladder frame, the suspension, the mechanism such as the drive train.
- It is one of attractive styling with enough power to make it sufficient.
- Swedish truck maker, Volvo's large trailer head, FH 16 reproduced on 1/24 scale
- Modeling of show tracks with various customizations
- Bull Bar is prepared its mesh as well as its shape and reproduces the distinctive style
- Illustrations of Vikings drawn on left and right doors are set with decals
- Tilt type cabin not only looks but also interior details such as driver's seat are modeled
- Reproduction of chassis frame on which engine is mounted from full configuration to suspension, mechanism such as drive train with full detail
- Size at completion: Total length about 250 mm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )