[About actual machine]
- German fighter aircraft, which began production in 1935, Messerschmitt Bf - 109 appeared in the Spanish civil war and was active in all areas from North Africa to the Eastern Front in World War II.
- Features a style that emphasizes speed with a slim machine body and a thin sharp main wing.
- Participated in the Spanish civil war, based on its actual battle experience, improvements were added and various types were produced.
- By the end of the war, more than 30,000 aircraft were produced together for each type, and it worked as a main fighter of the German army through the great war.
- The G type which became the main force in the latter half of the war, the first type was completed in 1941.
- The G-6 model recorded the largest number of production among G types.
- The engine is equipped with a DB 605 series engine.
- It was equipped with 2 gates each with 30 mm machine cannon, 20 m engine gun and 13 mm machine gun.
[About the model]
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit which reproduced Messerschmitt Bf - 109 G - 6 on 1/48 scale.
- The finished overall length is about 19 cm and adopts an inlay that does not use glue for assembly.
- The number of parts is suppressed to about 30 points, it is a kit that you can assemble easily.
- The slim style of speed-oriented design is modeled realistically.
- Sculptures of the panel line are clearly expressed as well as the shape.
- The cockpit part side wall on the left side of the fuselage is represented with handles and levers, and the cockpit finish is plentiful with the instrument panel, seat, floor parts where the pedals were reproduced together.
- Also marking sticker type marks as well as water transfer type decals.
- It is a model that you can feel free to work on even beginners.
- British rivals, Spitfire, Hawker, Hurricane etc are also available on the same scale, so it will be fun to realize by taking the difference of the design philosies in hand as compared with making it.
- Fighter plane developed and deployed by Germany in World War II, Reproduces Messerschmitt BF 109 G - 6 on 1/48 scale
- Adopt a fit that does not use glue for assembly
- Sculpture of the panel line as well as the shape is clearly expressed
- Handle and lever are expressed finely on the side wall of the cockpit part on the left side of the fuselage
- Also marking sticker type marks as well as a water transfer type decal set
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )