[About the Cardassian army Galois class cruiser]
- The second series of Star Trek TV series appeared in the third series of TV series [DS9 Deep Space Nine] broadcasted from 1987 to 1994 [TNG: Next Generation] and from 1993 to 1999 Cardassian cruiser is Galois class.
- It is one of the main ship operated in the latter half of the 24th century, the total length is 371 m, the full width is 192 m, the maximum speed boasts warp 9.6.
- It is characterized by realizing a compact style by laying out warp nacelle in a form built in the overhanging part of the hull.
- The armament is equipped with a spiral wave disrupter. He showed outstanding fighting in the Cardassia war in the 2350s and the Dominion war in the 2370s.
[About the model]
- The Star Trek TV series, Next Generation and the Cardassian Army Galoisweight Cruiser that appeared in Deep Space Nine are reproduced on 1/750 scale.
- The finished model is a large model with a total length of about 40 cm, modeling a unique style exactly.
- Detailed description of details of the ship that fought well in various battles as the main ship of the Cardassian army.
- Of course, various markings marked on the hull were set with decals.
- In addition, a display base combining a base of design featuring metal support rods and Cardassian logo is also set.
- Of course not only to finish as it is, it is also good to veteran modeler to wear armor to detail up or to incorporate electric decoration and customize it. It is a kit not to be missed by Star Trek fans.
- Reproduction of the Cardassian army Galois class cruiser appearing in Star Trek Deep Space Nine on 1/750 scale
- Overall finish length of about 40 cm
- Model distinctive style accurately
- Various markings written on hull set with decals
- Display base combining base of design featuring metallic support rod and Cardassian logo set as well
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )