TM & Copyright 2008 Paramount Pictures.ALL Rights Reserved.
[About the movie [space war]]
- The movie that was made based on SF novel by H · G · Wells is [space war].
- Directed by Stephen Spielberg, Tom Cruise is starring.
- Published in 2005 and attracted attention. It is a science fiction movie depicting the alien who fell to the earth and the state of the people who fight correspondingly.
- A large tripod walking machine [TriPod] appeared as an alien fighter weapon.
- Destroy the town by firing a laser beam. Powerful images gathered the topic.
[About the model]
- The model is reproduced on 1/350 scale, the scene where alien's fighting weapon, tripod attacks the city of the earth, directed by Stephen Spielberg, published in 2005, SF major film starring Tom Cruise starring Tom Cruise [space war] It is a plastic model assembly kit.
- The elliptical scene base is about 30 cm in length and the finished height is about 7 cm. The title logo of the movie [space war] is also well expressed.
- High-rise buildings destroyed on the base are reproduced, and two other tripods and six figures are also set.
- The tripod is modeled in detail, including three legs and tentacles, and a body with a unique shape formed on the top of the tripod, which reproduces the hood with transparent parts. Laser light emitted from one body is also expressed with transparent parts.
- The scene model that reproduces one scene of a movie is a model that you want SF fans, movie fans to get it.
- Reproduce the scene of the movie [space war] released in 2005 on 1/350 scale
- Alien's fighting weapon, scenes where the tripod attacks the cities of the earth are reproduced on 1/350 scale
- Destroyed skyscrapers, two tripods, six figures set as well
- Laser light is expressed with transparent parts
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )