Space 1999 Copyright ITC Entertainment Group Limited.1975 and 2017.Licensed by ITV Ventures Limited.All rights
[About space 1999]
- SF special effects series TV series produced by Jerry Anderson of England who produced the SF SFX series, Thunderbird series is [space 1999].
- An explosion accident at the lunar base caused the moon to get out of orbit and jumped out into outer space, and lunar base, moonbase · alpha crew members wandered the universe with Moon.
- There are many fans who danced in the story of solving this while encountering various crises.
- It was broadcasted from 1974 to 1975, and various mechanisms also appeared during the program and gained popularity.
- Nuclear waste stored for a long time in nuclear waste area 2 that appears in the first episode of the program accumulates unknown electromagnetic energy.
- The moon is out of orbit by causing a massive explosion due to enormous energy.
- In the area, surrounded by a laser fence around the periphery as a cross shape, special effects with lamps also attracted attention.
[About the model]
- Model gained popularity as a SF TV drama Space 1999 It is a 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit that reproduces the nuclear waste area 2 that appeared in the first episode of season 1.
- Model the scene of the nuclear waste area 2 that appeared in the drama.
- Two sets of control triangle cones installed on the dome containing nuclear waste, eight lighting towers to illuminate the area, and 10 members of Moon-based Alpha's crew members to move the members There are 2 parts of Moon Buggy used.
- In addition, there are 64 wired LED light units and a battery case that allow lighting tower lighting.
- You can easily finish the lighted up scene as it is in one scene of the TV.
- Of course, since it is 1/48 scale, I am also looking forward to the scene production combined with 1/48 scale kit of Eagle Transporter which is already on sale.
- In addition, this set also includes one kit of 1/24 scale moon buggy as a bonus parts.
- The scene of the space 1999 It is a set which the world spreads a lot.
- A scene set reproducing the nuclear waste area 2 of the SF drama 's monumental tower [space 1999] broadcasted from 1974 to 1975 on 1/48 scale
- Two sets of control triangle cones installed on the dome containing the nuclear waste, eight lighting towers to illuminate the area, and 10 members of the Moon-based Alpha crew members to move the members Two moon buggies used are included
- 64 LED light units already wired and a battery case that enables lighting tower lighting are also set
※ 4 AA batteries used (sold separately)
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )