[About the actual ship]
- Star Trek series which has many fans as a masterpiece of SF TV dramas, films are also produced.
- Among them, Klingon is drawn as a humanoid with beta space planet Cronos as its mother star.
- Volca class is categorized as a cruiser battlecraft with its Klingon Empire Defense Army's Space Ship.
- Commissioned in 2367.
- At that time, it is a space ship that appeared as a flagship of the Klingon Empire Defense Force's fleet.
- Characteristic of the bird-shaped hull design, the total length was 481 m, the cruising speed of the warp 6 was demonstrated, and the disrupter cannon was equipped as an armed weapon.
- active in the Klingon · Cardassia War, the Second Federation · Klingon War etc.
- Because of its powerful armed and mobility it is known as one of the powerful ships among the Klingon Empire defense army.
[About the model]
- The model is a masterpiece of SF drama, a plastic model assembly kit that reproduces the Kurongon empire 's battle cruise ship of Volker Class, which appears in Star Trek, and the Volca class.
- The scale is 1/1400, the finished overall length is about 13 cm and modeling the characteristic bird-shaped hull design realistically.
- Bridge module, including nacelle, detailed details are detailed up to the details, finish full of three-dimensional feeling.
- The surface of the hull also directs reality with delicate sculpture expression.
- I am looking forward to trying to paint paintings, such as painting and staining.
- In addition, a stand that displays the hull after completion is also prepared in the set.
- The base of the stand designed the symbol mark of Klingon.
- A metal shaft connecting the base and hull is also set.
- A unique shape that is not to be missed by Star Trek fans is a nice kit.
- Reproduce Klingon's space ship, Volcorch-class battle cruise ship appearing in Star Trek at 1/1400 scale
- Finished total length about 13 cm
- Bridge module, including nacelle, detailed detail detail details
- Realistic modeling of characteristic bird-shaped hull design
- The surface of the hull also produces reality with delicate sculpture expression
- The display stand which designed the symbol of Klingon is also set on the base
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )