- [Bishoujo × Mechanic] series [Megami Device] 7th bullet! The latest work is [Chaos & Pretty Magical Girl] !!
- It is an assembly type plastic model series that enjoy wearing weapons and armor on movable girl element body.
- Adopt a new design elementary body 'Machinican' by Mr. Maki Asai!
- Mr. Kaeru is in charge of the seventh designer!
[Accessory / Gimmick]
- Three painted face parts are included.
- You can reproduce the parts [armored mode] worn by an armor with a magical girl as a motif and [body mode] removed armor with part replacement.
- Extensive joint parts greatly improves customity. Moreover, it can play with clear molded effect parts assuming various combat scenes.
- With the amazing range of movement of prime field 'Machinika', weapon stance poses and sitting poses naturally kick.
- Long-awaited fresh color arm leg parts are included. Particularly on the toes, [Barefoot] modeled parts are set.
- 2 hair color parts included. You can play it by changing it in elementary mode and armed mode.
- 7 types of PVC wrists are attached to the left and right, respectively. With 3 mm diameter holes arranged in each part, it is possible to use it with arms of existing MSG series, frame arm, frame arm and girl series.
- Decals such as eyes are attached.
[What is Megami Device]
- A self-contained figure robot with a total height of 14 cm exists, is a plastic model series assuming 'battle hobby in the near future' that can be made to enjoy the plastic model, remodel it, let it fight.
- Mr. Maki Asai, a leading figure in movable figures Mr. Masaki Asai will design a new design elementary body `machinika` as a core, and various designers will deal with characters & mechanics.
- Molded colors are color-coded, the face has been painted by dandruff printing, and it is finished close to the image just by assembling it.
- By adopting a 3 mm diameter joint hole, you can play with many of Kotobukiya plastic model parts already released, as well as part compatibility within the series.
- Prototype Production: Maki Asai, Kojiro, Shunichi Karashima
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )