This item is limited to 4 per household.
This item is written in Japanese.
[What is the cause of death on the battlefield? How can we save our lives !?
- Based on the battle medical data by the US military, regarding the various trauma (such as gunshot wounds and explosions) that can occur with modern battle, terrorism, and large-scale disasters, the time given to life-saving from the protection and treatment Explain with abundant illustrations.
· Cause of death in battle and terrorism (how will a person die or how long will it die)
· Preventive effect and correct wearing method by equipment such as plate carrier and helmet
· Use of tourniquet and compression bandage to save life from major bleeding
· Lifesaving from major bleeding · Correspondence from chest trauma in flow chart form
· Corresponding method when many injured people occur simultaneously such as bomb terrorism
[Japan's first comprehensive lifesaving handbook that can be understood visually]
- One book for practical use full of illustration and photographs in easy-to-carry size
· Treatment for head trauma · Treatment for cervical trauma / stabilization of the cervical vertebra · Treatment for eye damage
· Hemostasis to bleeding from limbs (cases where limbs remain / divided cases) / hemostasis of limb joints · treatment for pelvic damage
· Airway securing · chest trauma · escape of intestinal tract etc.
(This book posts some rudimentary and practical skills that all people can do against fatal trauma without time waiting for doctors and life saving persons)
[<Author> Terui Terui]
- Serve as a researcher at the Ground Self Defense Force Fuji School of Common Department and Sanitary School.
- Specialist on contemporary war medical care.
- After retiring from the SDF, he communicates the world's latest combat trauma rescue and life-saving technology, anti-terrorism medicine, mainly medical students, self-defense officers and police officers.
- Educational activities not only in Japan but also around the world, serve as a part-time lecturer at the medical department and the representative director of the Asia Countermeasure Medical Council (TACMEDA).
- Shape: Shiroku style flat binding
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )