- Girls & Panzer Last Shot Kozo that appeared in the first episode is reproduced on 1/72 scale!
- The high speed research machine (actual machine) of the former Japanese Army can also be reproduced, of course!
- Non-foamed urethane unpainted kit
- The final chapter 1st episode is on sale at movie theaters nationwide! The momentum still has not stopped [Girls & Panzer] !! Orange demonstrating the demonstration flight in the opening ceremony of [Infinite Orbiter Cup] during the play The color model is Shinsa.
- Its smart style has been reproduced as a non-foamed urethane kit.
- The kit uses parts made by Unleimi Model and arranges to change the molding color to orange for [Japanese Tanki Federation] specification as specification.
- The canopy can be assembled easily with a kit composition pursued for ease of assembly with suppressing parts scores, such as making a transparent urethane made integrally molded parts.
- It is a kit that you can enjoy the view of the world of Girls & Panzer which extends to the sky.
[About the former Japanese Army specification (real machine)]
- Shimpo is a speed research machine developed only by one Japanese army during World War II.
- The Daimler Benz DB 601 A engine was modified for high speed flight and it was designed to be specialized for high speed flight, such as placing a radiator for engine cooling on the surface of the fuselage in order to reduce air resistance.
- First flight is December 1945. After that, we repeated the test flight at the Kakamigahara airfield in Gifu Prefecture, and on December 27, 1960, we recorded 699.9 km / h as the fastest reciprocating reciprocating machine in the country.
- Girls & Panzer Reproduces the [Japan Shogun] specification [Shinzo] appearing in the final chapter at 1/72 scale
- 1/72 scale, total length 112 mm at completion
- Pursuing ease of assembly, such as using a transparent urethane integral molding for the windshield
- Molding color of machine body is orange, propeller and legs are precision made of white metal
- Decal is high-quality silk screen printing made by Cartograf
- Prepare bowls painted nose and canopy frame with decals and reduce paint labor
- In addition to the Japan Tank Road Federation specification, the former Japanese Army's high-speed research machine (real machine) can also be reproduced
※ The package is an image under supervision.
※ Kit may differ from the specifications in the play in detail. Please note.
※ This product is a kit using non-foamed urethane resin. The process of assembly / painting has somewhat different parts from general plamodel.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )