Copyright SEIBU Railway Co.,Ltd.
- Seibu Railway 701 series, New 501 series, 401 series (yellow paint)
- Scale 1/80 · 16.5 mm gauge railroad model
- Seibu Railway commercialization licensed
- Finished product with interior specification
※ This product is a brass model (metal model) using metal such as brass as the main material.
- Scheduled release date: October - November 2016
※ It was released in December 2016.
[About actual vehicle]
- I will model a nostalgic Seibu Railway commuter train series. The 701 series is the first car (remodeled car of Showa 50 ~ 51 years) after 6-car formation air conditioning / HSC conversion remodeled after incorporation of the 601 system intermediate car remodeling, the new 501 series is the shape after the Kuha 1701 remodeling, the 401 series is the 411 series After remodeling with primary car and tertiary car, we all painted yellow.
- Also, please expect from the 2017 and later models of the 451 series [Red Electric] series will be modeled sequentially as well.
- Manufactured mainly using brass material, brass drawn at the forehead and brass press processing on the body
- Newly 501 and 401 series with interior from this time are painted in yellow paint
- Interior light: Pea room light (chip LED type)
- Headlight, taillight: lit
- Connector: Lead part: Adhesive coupler (with electrical connection), Middle part: Pea extensible coupler
- Truck: FS - 372, Moha 701 is DT - 21
- Pantograph: PS-16
- Power: EN-22 double shaft motor made by Canon + Φ 10.5 mm wavy gray wheel + WB 27.5 mm · WB 26 MP mm gear
- Others: Wiper / car number Letter seal etc are installed by customer
※ The above is the current planned specification. It may change in the future.
- EP 163 701 series cooling remodeled car basic 4 A set:
Kuha 1701 odd number + Moha 701 odd number + Moha 701 even number (M) + Kuha 1701 even number
- EP 164 701 series cooling remodeled car middle 2 B set:
Moha 701 odd number + Moha 701 even number (M)
- EP 165 New 501 series 2 sets:
Kumoha 501 odd number (M) + Kumoha 501 even number
- EP 166 401 series primary car 2 set, EP 167 401 series tertiary car 2 set:
Kumoha 401 odd number + Kumoha 401 even number (M)
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )