- NF 100 (Bu. No. 161621), VF - 154 `Black Knights`, USS Independence, 1995
- Free lancer 's marking is also included!
- Launched in December 2017, the low-bidge version will be added immediately to the 1/72 scale F-14A Tomcat which received great popularity!
- The aircraft line is repeatedly examined, and it is three-dimensionalized with an elegant and complicated line! And external inspection door is a selective opening and closing!
- It reproduced precisely to its interior.
- Please feel F-14 reproduced with the current technology by all means.
- And the marking which is the biggest feature of this time is the 154 fighting fighter (VF - 154) `Black Knights` of the 1995 specification which was mounted in the US Navy aircraft carrier [Independence] and the fighting spirit to the Chin Pod You can choose from VF - 21 'Free Lancers' with letters written.
- F14 TOMCAT is a registered trademark of Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation and is used under license by Fine Molds Corporation.
[Characteristics of kit]
- The main wing is designed to be easy to paint after being able to paint. Mobile type.
- F-14A Lobvis version of Tomcat TM.
- A nose chin pod adapted to the actual machine, a Balkan rear panel, a bulge added to the lower part of the wing attachment, a tail wing and others This type feature is reproduced.
- Marking comes with black knights and freelancer's.
- The line of the aircraft was designed based on actual machine confirmation.
- Total length at completion of about 268 mm, total width of about 170 mm, total height of about 70 mm
- Around the aircraft The external inspection door of each part is an opening and closing selection formula. The interior is also reproduced.
- Number of parts 248 points + Decal
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )