- Kotobukiya original contents [Frame Arms · Girl] and [Hatsune Miku] collaborate!
- [Frame Music · Girl Hatsune Miku] will be commercialized!
- It was three-dimensionalized based on design by Mr. Fumikane Shimada and Mr. Noriyuki Yanase!
- The facial parts come with three types of distinctive [singing face], [usually leftward], [usually rightward].
- Since the facial parts are already painted, it will be finished closer to the setting even just by assembling it.
- Microphone & microphone stand, speaker drones & exclusive clear base, base for Miku Hatsune included.
- Hatsune Miku Ver.4 The sleeveless arm parts of the motif are also included.
- Five kinds of PVC wrists are attached to the left and right, respectively. The wrist can be recombined with the wrist of the existing Frame Arms / Girl series including joints.
- Decals such as eyes are attached.
- The skirt is movable and the movable range of the leg is expanded.
- It is possible to use parts of existing MSG series, frame arm series in combination with 3 mm diameter hole arranged in back, waist, calves etc
[What is Frame Arms · Girl (FA Girl)]
- Frame Arms · Girl is a spin-off series that made 'Konoha' each machine of Kotobukiya original robot contents [Frame Arms].
- Color-coded molded color, with a face-piece that has been printed with a tampo, it will be completed by just assembling without painting.
- It is possible to use the huge MSG series, the parts of the frame arm series series, the exterior by the hole of 3 mm in diameter which is the feature of the frame arm and the PVC wrist.
- FA girls planned to be released in the future Compatibility of heads, arms, legs, etc. with each aircraft is also ensured, Customized frame arm's girls (FA girls) of their own can be customized.
- Prototype production: Yasutoshi Shimizu, Katsuhiko Hori
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )