This item is limited to 3 per household.
Height: approx 183mm.
- From Kotobukiya's new series [Arcanadia] based on [SF x Fantasy], the beast-human type Dears [Elena] is now available as a plastic model.
- Three-dimensional illustration drawn by popular illustrator [Z-ton] who is active in a wide range of areas including anime, manga, and games.
- By recombining the dedicated parts for each part, it is possible to reproduce two types of forms with one product: non-combat state [Normal mode] and combat state [Willize mode].
- The divided design of each part uses 3mm joints, so you can enjoy combining it with previous Kotobukiya original series.
[Accessories & Gimmicks]
- By recombining the dedicated parts for each part, it is possible to reproduce two types of forms: [Normal mode] and battle state [Willize mode]
- Comes with 4 types of tampo-printed expression parts
- Comes with water transfer facial decals that allow you to create your favorite facial expressions
-Reproducible with or without horse ears by replacing parts
- The base of the ponytail is movable by shaft connection
- The magic circle-shaped parts on the back are hexagram-shaped joints with a 3mm hole in the center, and are compatible with the magic circle-shaped parts of the Arcanadia series.
- A total of 3 locations, the humanoid waist and 2 lower torso locations, are connected by ball joints, allowing for flexible movement according to your preferred pose. In addition to holding a weapon, you can also pose it in horse-like poses, such as lying down or sitting.
- There are 3mm hard points on the back, lower torso, and buttocks of the lower body.
- The belt base in the center of the waist and the belt tip decoration can be moved back and forth.
-The belts on the left and right of the waist are movable with a shaft connection at the base and a ball connection in the middle.
- Movable tail base by shaft connection
- The left shoulder exterior of Willize mode can be expanded into a large shield shape by sliding.
- Two types of forms can be reproduced by replacing the upper part of the left shoulder exterior.
- Willize mode Armor parts on the left and right of the waist have 3mm hard points and cover parts at the top and bottom, allowing various customizations
- By replacing the tip parts of the large lance, two types of forms can be reproduced.
- As an original plastic model gimmick, it is possible to recreate a [war horse]-inspired silhouette by combining weapons and the lower body.
- Comes with a dedicated stand
-Attachment parts for holding the pose that connect the magic circle on the back and the back of the waist of the lower body are included, so you can firmly maintain the pose with a large lance.
- 5 types of PVC wrists are included for each side.
- Can be used in conjunction with existing MSG, Frame Arms, and Frame Arms Girl series weapons due to the 3mm diameter holes placed in each part.
- Comes with a neck part to connect the head of Frame Arms Girl and Megami Device
- Design: Tagoichi
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )